free consultation 715-845-9000

What can I Do if My Workers Comp Claim is Denied?

Posted in Worker's Compensation on February 6, 2017

If you have been injured at work, and have medical expenses and/or lost time from work, and your employer denies your workers comp claim, DO NOT give up.  You can appeal an unfair denial of a work injury to the State of Wisconsin.  A good lawyer who focuses their practice on workers compensation claims can handle this appeal for you.  Employers and workers comp insurance carriers often want to settle your claim quickly, but how do you know if the settlement is a fair one or not?  A tough and aggressive lawyer can advise you as to your rights, and then pursue a fair and just settlement of your workers compensation benefits.  If you have been hurt at work and have legitimate medical bills, lost time from work, or other claims, then it is right and fair to file an appeal.  I do not charge for initial consultations, and you only pay me a 20% fee if your claim is successful plus any costs.  My firm also covers all litigation costs.  You never have to pay me out of your pocket.   I also am a very successful attorney and only represent injured working people in Wisconsin.   Call me, John Jokela, at 715-845-9000 if you have questions about a workers compensation claim.  I practice law throughout Central and Northern Wisconsin and makes in person home visits to Nekoosa, Wisconsin Rapids, Rhinelander, Stevens Point, Appleton, and all through Wisconsin.   Your first consultation is free.